Established in 1987, Goodrich Gasket Private Limited is a part of Flosil Group, a business conglomerate which is engaged in the manufacturing, oil and gas, defence technology, renewable energy, etc. and has been producing various kinds of Industrial Gaskets for petroleum refinery and other industrial projects. It has a manufacturing facility of 196,000 sq. Ft. Equipped with fabrication shop and machinery shop in Chennai and is furnished with latest machines, handling facility and expert staff.
Enriching on the vast industry experience, we have been manufacturing zero defect Spiral Wound Gaskets, Ring Joint Gaskets, etc. The entire product line is rigorously tested on various parameters before it is out in the market. The attributes of high strength, accurate dimension and fine surface finish make our products are hugely demanded across India and international market. We engineer our Tanged Insert Graphite Gaskets, Metal Bonded Rubber Gaskets, and allied products are engineered to ensure high performance as well as suit specific application requirements.
By constantly supplying quality approved products to our valued patrons, we are able to gain their trust. We have with us expert and qualified team of quality inspectors who supervise production process. Customers can avail products in different specifications at competitive market rate.
Our Product Range Comprises:
- All Types of Industrial Gaskets like:-
- API Ring Joint Gasket (Ring Type Joint Gaskets, RTJ Gaskets, Ring type joint)
- Tanged Insert Graphite Gaskets
- Metal Bonded Rubber Gaskets
- Spiral Wound Gasket (SPW Gaskets) & Low Stress Gasket
- Metal Double Jacketed, Heat Exchanger Gaskets, Metal Single Jacketed Gaskets,
- Kammprofile Gasket, (Kammprofile Gaskets, Serrated Gaskets, Cam profile gaskets)
- Insulating Flange Kit Gaskets (Insulating kits, Insulation kits)
- Corrugated Metal Graphite Gasket
- Non Asbestos Gasket Sheets (Asbestos Free Gaskets, CNAF gaskets)
- Metal Gaskets (Metallic Gaskets)
- Metal Reinforced Graphite Gasket
- PTFE / Expanded PTFE Gasket, Gasket Sheets, Rods
- Lens Type Gasket, Precision Machined Components, Bridge-Man Gasket, Sandwich Gaskets, Mica Gaskets, Delta Gasket, Metal Valve Bonnet Seat Rings, Compressed Braided Packing, Ropes, Tapes
- High Temperature Gaskets / Gasket Materials
- High Pressure Gaskets / Gasket Materials
- Monolithic Insulating Joint, Insulating Pipeline Joints, Insulation Joints, Isolating Joints
- Envelope Gaskets
- Flexible Graphite Gaskets / Gasket Sheets / Packings
- Rubber Gaskets / Gasket Sheets / Tapes
- API 6A & API 17D Flanges,
- API 17D -Studs & Nuts (Bolt & Nut, Grade B7 Bolt, Grade 2H Nut, Grade B7/2H Nuts & Bolts)
- API 6A Bull Plugs, API 6A Valve Removal Plugs etc.
possess competence in emergency as well as shut down gasket
requirements along with round the clock assistance to successfully meet
our clients requirements. This has helped us establish associations with
of our valued clients are: FLOWSERVE, GEA, HYDRIL, CAMERON, TYCO, BHEL,
IOCL, HPCL, BPCL, SAMSUNG ENGINEERING, FOSTER WHEELER, PETRON, ESSAR,
JINDAL’S, TATA’S, EMERSON, CAIRN, SHELL, TEMA, RELIANCE GROUP, GAIL,
EIL, API, LLOYDS, ONGC, ISRO, SCHLUMBERGER, SAIL, AUDCO, NTPC, L&T
Our quality management system has been approved and upgraded to ISO 14001, ISO 9001:2008, API-Q1 and OHSAS18001 version.
addition to our head offices in Chennai, we also have zonal offices in
Hyderabad, Delhi and Mumbai with oversee stocking facilities and sales
office across the globe which aids us in catering to more than 32
countries and delighting more than 3000 clients worldwide.
technical upgradation of the facilities and individuals enable us in to
ensure competitive delivery time for both standard and non-standard
products are supplied through reliable national/international sources
with 100% guarantee and products compliance with manufacturing standards
and clients specifications.
Emergency & Shut down requirements
- Operation facilities open 24X7 to meet clients emergency and shut down requirements
Performance and reliability
- Experience of more than two decades of manufacturing Gaskets and consistent Investment in modern manufacturing technology
- Total control over all critical processes inclusive of raw materials
- Chosen by reputed Oil majors and EPC contractors
Design and Engineering capability:
- Highly skilled team of engineers for designing products with high performance
- Skills to design products with special requirements
- Customized product development – working in close coordination with the user groups
Quality Assurance Program:
- Authorized by international inspection agencies as well as end users
- Gasket performance surpasses many international standards
Variety of products and Wide range:
- Special sealing and selection requirements for the end users
- Gaskets are made of Soft Iron, F5, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 321, 347
- MONEL® 400, Inconel® 600, 625, Incoloy® 800, 825, Nickel 200, Titanium, Hastelloy, Copper, Brass, Duplex, Super Duplex etc.
Wide distribution network:
- Association with the renowned distributors across the globe
- Availability of Gaskets from different locations including back up inventory at factories
Technical Support and On-Site Advice
rich industry experience in manufacturing, extensive research as well
as new product development is mainly focused towards delivering new
material and products that meet upcoming fluid sealing requirements.
They also play an important role in effectively solving sealing problems
for specific clients.
provide On-site advice through highly technical team. Goodrich Gasket
has specialized knowledge, practical industry experience and technical
facilities to solve all fluid sealing problem for our clients.
Projects & International Marketing Team
"Projects & International Marketing Team” delivers the best service
to both Indian & global engineering as well as construction
investment in plant infrastructure enables the company to produce top
quality components, while maintaining optimum production capacity; a
vital requirement to meet the demands of large scale EPC business.
OUR ENVIRONMENT - MAKE A DIFFERENCE
environmental practices are important to company’s long-term success
and continued growth and forms an integral part of organization's core
product manufactured or distributed is specifically designed to ensure a
comfortable coexistence between production, development, and/or
Gasket incorporates quality, health as well as safety objectives as
core organiztaion values and is dedicated to meeting the highest
standards of HSE performance.
dedication to deliver quality products as well as services along with
supporting a safe work environment is visible in our performance in our
designs, in the field, and in the office.
departments of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality are dedicated to
maintaining these commitments and are constantly guiding Goodrich
Gasket to attain its ultimate goals of zero incidents while achieving
high client satisfaction.
Our Integrated Management System (IMS) is specifically designed to meet the requirements of various standards, such as:
- ISO 9001
- OHSAS 18001
- API SPEC. Q1
- ISO 14001
are committed to attain complete customer satisfaction by developing
quality products, on time delivery with competitive prices and
continuous improvements in process, product as well as system.
contracts and purchase orders are thoroughly reviewed by in-house sales
personnel. Special engineering and quality requirements are assessed by
concerned departments to assure client specifications are with the
It encompasses all the elements like contract review, inspection, training, and manufacturing, testing and shipping.
employees are regularly trained for their specific job requirements. In
addition, training requirements are reviewed every year by concerned
department supervisors for all employees and records are properly
orders with special engineering and quality requirements are subjected
to Final assessment by qualified and experienced Q.A. Technicians.
Sampling inspection as well as certifications is prepared as per the
clients specific orders. Moreover, complete traceability is assured for
all products that comprise raw material certifications.
are also been regularly evaluated and quality tested by a various
industry bodies and individual clients - including multinational
corporations, utilities as well as government organizations.
Key factors that contributes to Goodrich Gasket’s success:
- Advanced high-capacity robotic manufacturing processes
- Professional after-sales service
- Superior and unrivalled gasket technology
- Highly experienced engineers and operators
- Highly trained Quality Personnel, including XRF PMI testing